Search This Blog

Sunday, November 20, 2022

Meet the Staff - Tanya




What’s your name?
Tanya

How long have you worked at the library?
I have been at the library 2 years this month.

What’s your favorite thing about fall?
The colors can be pretty in the fall but it is one of my least favorite seasons because I know it means winter and cold are coming.

What are your favorite Thanksgiving traditions?
On Thanksgiving, I enjoy seeing my in-laws and indulging in my mother in laws delicious cooking.

What's your favorite food to eat at Thanksgiving dinner?
Green bean casserole is one of my favorite foods to eat at Thanksgiving dinner.

What's a good book to read this time of year?
Curling up somewhere warm with any book sounds good to me this time of year.

What are you most thankful for this year?
I am thankful for my kids, grandkids, and rest of my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment