Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Meet the Staff - Shannon S.



What’s your name?
Shannon S.

How long have you worked at the library?
I have worked at the library since August of 2021!

What’s your favorite thing about fall?
I love the changes in colors!  I also enjoy sitting on my deck with good friends, neighbors, and family while enjoying good food and a fire!

What are your favorite Thanksgiving traditions?
I cannot pin it down to one.  However, a favorite childhood tradition would have been when I was kid going to my grandmas and having Thanksgiving dinner.  Her sticky rolls were the best! We all would burn our mouths on them as she took them out of the oven and flipped them out onto foil. I can still feel the burn as I type this. 

What's your favorite food to eat at Thanksgiving dinner?
My husband does an amazing smoked turkey, and I love his stuffing he makes from scratch as well! All of that along with my homemade cranberry sauce that my mom taught me to make make it a delicious meal!

What's a good book to read this time of year?
My favorite genera any time of year is thrillers! Especially domestic thrillers! The more crazy the spouse the better! If you ever need a suggestion let me know and I will help you out! 

What are you most thankful for this year?
As always, I am thankful for my husband of 11 years, our 10 year old daughter, friends, and good health! I am thankful to work in such a wonderful supportive community as well!  


No comments:

Post a Comment