Search This Blog

Friday, November 18, 2022

Meet the Staff - Sandy


What’s your name?
Sandy

How long have you worked at the library?
Four years

What’s your favorite thing about fall?
I love to watch the leaves change colors.  It is fascinating to watch some trees turn overnight, and other trees seem to take weeks to put on their full fall splendor!

What are your favorite Thanksgiving traditions?
I enjoy the precious time with my family.

What's your favorite food to eat at Thanksgiving dinner?
All of it!  I can’t pick just one.

What's a good book to read this time of year?
I have more time to read once the cooler weather sets in and I like to explore books by authors that I haven’t read before.

What are you most thankful for this year?
That my family remains healthy and we are able to spend time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment