Search This Blog

Friday, November 25, 2022

Meet the Staff - Shannon R.

 

What’s your name?
Shannon R.

How long have you worked at the library?
Almost one year

What’s your favorite thing about fall?
I love the leaves changing color and the climate changing to sweater weather.

What are your favorite Thanksgiving traditions?
My family always gets together the day after Thanksgiving to eat a big meal, play games, and sit around and talk. It’s one of my favorite days of the year.

What's your favorite food to eat at Thanksgiving dinner?
Mashed potatoes with lots of butter but no gravy

What's a good book to read this time of year?
Everything is Figureoutable by Marie Forleo

What are you most thankful for this year?
My family and friends, my health, my dog, my morning coffee, and peanut M&Ms


No comments:

Post a Comment