Search This Blog

Sunday, November 27, 2022

Meet the Staff - Amanda

 

What’s your name?
Amanda

How long have you worked at the library?
I have worked at the library for one week. 

What’s your favorite thing about fall?
My favorite thing about fall is walking out the front door and feeling the fresh, cool, crispness of the autumn breeze on my face.

What are your favorite Thanksgiving traditions?
My favorite Thanksgiving tradition is when everyone sits down to the table to eat we all spend a few minutes talking about what we are thankful for.

What's your favorite food to eat at Thanksgiving dinner?
Stuffing!

What's a good book to read this time of year?
I love to reread Brandon Sanderson’s Stormlight Archive series this time of year because of the extra time Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks give me. 

What are you most thankful for this year?
I am most thankful for my family and friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment