Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Gilmore Challenge proving more challenging than I thought.


Hi everyone, First thing I want to start off with is, I'm sorry it has been a month since I posted.  Between vacations and summer in general I haven't had a lot of reading time.  I now own a copy of Carrie so I started to read it and then thought, hey that would be great to read for Halloween. :) So I think for now I am going with (what I hope) is a quick read, Freaky Friday by Mary Rodgers.  I have seen these movies too (seems to be a trend) and they were very light hearted so I think it will read very quickly so that next time I post I might actually be able to talk about a book.:)  Hope your reading is going better than mine.




Just keep reading!
Just keep reading!
Just keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment