Search This Blog

Friday, February 21, 2014

Vampire Academy (the movie)


                                                                  
                   Sadly enough it started with                                                  This is better!
                                 this poster.
         I went to see Vampire Academy for Valentine's day since I have been a long time fan of Richelle Mead and would have to say I feel bad for her.  The decision to make the movie corny rather than serious I believe cost her a great deal of money and respect.  The movie was completely cheesy, it was funny but not up to what it could have been.  In my humble opinion if this movie had been made on a more serious note with better writing it could have been as large as the Twilight franchise.  I just think it was a waste of a great story, so please do not judge the books by the movie.  The books are not cheesy.

Wendy
(This is just my opinion)

No comments:

Post a Comment