Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Maleficent



I just wanted to say I watched Maleficent this past weekend and it was beautifully done. I have always been a fan of Disney's Sleeping Beauty even though Disney's version is a little slow, it is amazing.  If you still haven't seen Maleficent, you can't beat it on the big screen.  I will buy it on Blu-Ray when it comes out but I just don't think it is quite the same.  It was interesting to see the story of Sleeping Beauty told from Maleficent's point of view.  It went in a direction I would have never imagined.  I also believed Angelina Jolie was the perfect choice I can't think of any other actress that could have pulled off Maleficent, I know a lot of people were concerned, but I think she was perfect. Well I don't want to give anything away, I just wanted to say I thought it was well worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment