Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Gilmore Girl Challenge


Okay, I'm still reading Alice and listening to Huck but this entry has nothing really to do with literature and everything to do with Gilmore Girls. :) Just because. :)

So, I thought I might just share with you some of my favorite Gilmore moments!
My absolute favorite moment is in P.S. I love you when Rory and Richard are talking about why you would need to learn to dissect a frog if you were going into the insurance business and Rory responds "Perhaps if you are insuring the frog."  I think I fell completely in love with the show at that point.  This might not seem as funny out of context, but it struck me as hilarious in the moment.  You should also watch the spring break episode it is another one of my favorites.  Here are a few other quotes.  There are simply to many great ones to ever put them all on here, so you really should watch the show. ;)


You have got to love Michel!


This part is hilarious, I am not sure when I stopped laughing :)  






                                        This is so me!







Just found this online and thought it was funny, and not a bad idea.  I would prob be in awesome shape if I did this every time I watched an episode.


No comments:

Post a Comment